7/8/10

It's not the time yet...هنوز وقتش نیست

I hear a voice from the distance shouting...is it a whisper?or it is loud enough to wake me up?
It tells me:"Wake up...Its not the time yet..."
But I am so sleepy.
I see in my dreams that I am in bed and no need to be worry for school...
It's week end
Breakfast is ready and I can see the steam from the tea my mom is pouring in to the cup.
What a nice feeling.
"Get up you girl...it's not the time yet..."
I hear you my son...
I hear you my friend...
I hear you all...
"Its not the time yet..."
Im getting up
im getting up



صدایی از دور دست میشنوم.فریاد می کشد آیا؟یا در گوشم به نجوا می گوید:"هنوز وقتش نیست"...
اما چشم من خواب الوده است
در رویاهایم می بینم که در تختخوابم خوابیده ام و نگرانی رفتن به مدرسه نیست
آخر هفته است
صبحانه حاضر است و من بخار چای گرمی را که مادرم در فنجان میریزد می بینم
چه احساس خوبی
"بیدار شو دختر...هنوز وقتش نیست"...
می شنوم صدای تو را پسرم...
می شنوم تورا دوست من...
همه شما را میشنوم...
"هنوز وقتش نیست"...
از جا بلند می شوم
از جا بلند می شوم


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home